Reading inspirational thought of the day can help you get through your day. Life has changed for us and our little ones. Our usual life included having a 9 am to 6 pm office hours, meeting up with our colleagues and friends on weekends looks like a distant dream. Our kids are also going through tough times. It’s hard for them to understand why the new norm means not having to visit friends for playdates. Thanks to coronavirus pandemic!
Apart from stepping out, visiting play areas, or going for movies. missing the restaurant food, what we miss the most during this time is the comfort of having to banter with our friends. It definitely becomes exhausting to be not able to meet or lovely buddies.
If just like me and my child, you too are also someone who is missing their friends then we suggest you pick up the phone on them as often as you can. Organize a virtual game of housie, join a book-reading club online with them, or perhaps a fitness or cooking class? It will surely be fun!
This time shall pass, till then – The Champa Tree wishes you a very calm and safe HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Five Friendship Day quotes to live by:
1. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them. Happy Friendship Day.
2. On this day of Friendship, let us cultivate warm ties that strengthen our common humanity and promote the well-being of the human family.
3. You may be far, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you dearly and on this Friendship day, know that you are on my mind.
4. My life would be so boring without you, for all the tolerance you have shown with me, all the love, I just want to thank you for being my best friend. Happy Friendship day!
5. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
2 thoughts on “Thought of the Day – Happy Friendship Day”
Happy Friendship Day TCT. Lovely quote. Really so true.
That is so true!