Here are our 5 most popular posts of 2015 on motherhood, parenting and more. Hope you like them!
All you mommies and daddies out there, who have missed out on our best of the best most popular posts of the year 2015, do take a look at them now. Pretty much your last chance to read them as we say goodbye to this eventful year and make an entry into another magical year 2016. Some of these picks are based on our WordPress annual report for 2015. These are the posts that were extremely popular, read by young, new, working, stay at home moms and parents. They were also among those that got the most views in 2015. We would also like to take a moment to thank each one of you who have been on this beautiful journey with us.
1. 3 Important things I am going to teach my daughter: This post is actually a meaningful list of 3 (extremely controversial) lessons of life a mother wants to teach her daughter. Written by a single mother who decided to share this lovely post on our platform. She decided to go anonymous for certain reasons.
2. 5 Traditional parenting styles and baby care tips that mums today are unlearning: “Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do.” So, we decided to speak to a few mothers about all the things they have heard or keep hearing from others on how to raise their own child. And, we shortlisted 5 age-old parenting styles, practices and baby care tips that are being shunned by modern moms and young parents today! This post was a talk of the town. Next year, we will bring to you part II. If in case you would like to share your own favorite parenting styles or tell us how you hated the unsolicited advice baby care tip that was given by your neighbour’s mother-in-law, then please send in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Parenting quotes and sayings: This one is a compilation of 7 beautiful parenting quotes and sayings. Take a look at them and tell us which one is your favorite!
4. Your mum is not a superwoman: A look at this hilarious (and a bit of a satirical) letter from a so-called ‘Superwoman’. I bet you are so going to relate to it!
5. 9 WONDERFUL reasons why I don’t want to stop breastfeeding. Not yet!: We all know the benefits of breastmilk. Whether you have breastfed your baby for the first few days, first few weeks, first few months, 6 months or the first entire year. In any case, I admire you for these ‘firsts’. It is a healthy practice afterall. Here are 9 reasons for why I don’t want to stop breastfeeding my toddler yet!
Do share if you like them! Once again thanks for following us and giving us your most valuable time. See you next year… Ta!