Here are 2 quick healthy and delicious baby food recipes for a year old baby. Now broaden your toddler’s palate with a variety of wholesome easy to make recipes that can be prepared in a jiffy!
The biggest milestone in terms of your baby’s growth and development is when to start baby food. Healthy cooking translates into healthy eating which means a good lifestyle! So, folks, do make sure to make your baby’s mealtimes an enjoyable experience for all. Introduce a variety of tastes, textures, and flavors to widen your child’s palate. Here are 2 fabulous and super healthy quick recipes packed with the nutrients that are helpful in the growth and development of your little one. These are really easy to make recipes and can be served at anytime of the day (yes, even as a snack)!
1. Vegetable Chick Peas Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup soaked and boiled (squashy) white chick peas
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber (very fine chunks)
- 1/4 cup tomato (very small chunks)
- 1/4 cup boiled potato dices
- A few leaves of freshly cut coriander (chopped fine and washed thoroughly)
- A hint of lemon squeeze (optional)
- Black salt to taste
- Bell peppers – boiled and chopped into very small pieces (optional)
2. Beetroot and Carrot Raita Recipe
Disclaimer: These recipes have been shared to assist other parents with the introduction of solid foods to their babies. Please do consult your pediatrician before you introduce these quick recipes to your baby. Don’t forget to specifically discuss any foods that may pose allergy risks to your baby.
You might also like: