- 1 Take a look at 8 amazing Christmas arts and crafts and come up with your own version of gifting inspired by these DIY Christmas ideas!
- 2 1. Christmas Decoration using Ice Cream Sticks
- 3 2. Finger Prints Snowman Painting
- 4 3. Christmas Tree Decoration Balls with Colorful Finger Prints
- 5 4. DIY Sock Snowman
- 6 5. Santa’s Cap
- 7 6. DIY Christmas Tree Decorations using a Cola Can
- 8 7. 3D Greeting Card
- 9 8. Snow Globe using Baby Jar
Take a look at 8 amazing Christmas arts and crafts and come up with your own version of gifting inspired by these DIY Christmas ideas!
Winter holidays and Christmas festivities are around the corner. So, why not try and make your own Christmas tree decorations, DIY greeting cards, homemade Christmas gifts and goodies? The celebrations of Christmas traditions around the world include feasting, giving and exchanging gifts, singing carols, decorating the Christmas tree, offering prayers, thanking your near and dear ones. And Christmas also means Santa Claus coming to town with his bag full of cute Christmas presents. To add more fun and excitement that can be built up to the final day, The Champa Tree brings to you 8 awesome art and craft ideas for kids. Now, with some help of mommas and papas, children can make their own homemade Christmas gifts and decorations.
The images are self-explanatory. For more details, you can click on the links given under the ‘image source’.
Disclaimer: Some items used in this art and craft maybe dangerous for kids, e.g glass jar, scissors, etc. have sharp edges. It is advised not to leave your child unattended at any of our recommended sessions of art and craft for kids.
You might also like:
[display-posts tag=”arts-and-crafts-ideas” image_size=”thumbnail” posts_per_page=”5″ wrapper=”div” orderby=”rand”]