- Our first-ever award: Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award! We are so happy
- Here are the rules for this award:
- Here are my 10 Questions to answer:
- In one word, how would you like your readers to describe your blog?
- Which is your most favorite among your blog posts? Why?
- What/Who inspires most of your blog posts?
- What do you aspire to accomplish this year?
- What do you aspire to learn this year?
- What is your most favorite book? Why?
- What is your most favorite quote?
- What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
- If you can be a superhero, what is your superpower?
- Who is your female role model?
- Here are my questions to you:
- Going by the rules for this award that I have received, I would like to nominate these wonderful blogs:
- Share this:
An award is always an encouragement. It motivates us to work more and be more productive. Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is a novel attempt to support a budding blogger like me.
Our first-ever award: Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award! We are so happy
Thanks so much, Silver Lining Mama for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. This is our first one and we are thrilled to have received it! I am a great fan of Silverliningmama and would recommend you all to pay her a visit. My favorite post is What do you see when you look back.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Put the Award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you
4. Makeup ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate seven blogs
Here are my 10 Questions to answer:
In one word, how would you like your readers to describe your blog?
Well! I would like to describe it in 3 words: “What a journey!”
Which is your most favorite among your blog posts? Why?
A psalm for my son. This one post is really close to my heart for the simple reason that it’s the first letter to my son. In this one letter, I have been brutally honest yet emotional. Do give it a read!
What/Who inspires most of your blog posts?
My family, which includes my husband (I call him Ace). He is my worst critic and a true well-wisher & my son (Brat H). All my posts are written keeping them both in mind. Without these two lovely gems, I couldn’t have achieved whatever I believe I already have.
What do you aspire to accomplish this year?
Infinite love and support of my family. I also want my blog to be received well. This year, I also plan to sort my life by picking up a job (eventually) and thereafter, a lot of work/life balance 🙂
What do you aspire to learn this year?
Patience! Motherhood and parenting are all about patience. I know it’s not something to aspire for as it comes naturally but to me, things have never come easy, so I make a mental note of all my wants. I remind myself of those each day and so it is constantly running at the back of my mind. This entire act makes it a little less complex for me to accomplish.
What is your most favorite book? Why?
The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri. It is such a beautiful story of a mother, a wife, a brother, a daughter. Very simple lives woven so intricately. It’s about choices we make and how the paths get swerved but love remains, inaudibly though.
What is your most favorite quote?
“There is no teacher who can teach anything new, He can just help us to remember the things we always knew”
What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
I am yet to muster all the courage (whatever I have inside me) and do something REALLY courageous!
If you can be a superhero, what is your superpower?
To be able to read others’ minds..:P
Who is your female role model?
My maternal grandmother. She is a super lady. Lost her son (age 8) to blood cancer. Got her three daughters married off and pretty bravely. Took care of her husband (my grandfather) suffering from liver cancer for almost a decade. She never lost hope. Later dealt with his death. Subsequently, found out she is suffering from breast cancer, got herself operated upon, dealt with chemotherapy sessions (already knowing how they were like). She has survived it all. You know, why she is my role model, its cause, after having faced so much, she says-“I am getting all ready to greet death, but I shall go with a smile.”
Here are my questions to you:
1. What do you like to tell the readers through your blog?
2. Which is the most beautiful post that you would like to revisit from time-to-time (could be from your blog or any other blog)?
3. One topic that you can write endlessly on..
4. Your favorite song of all time. Share a few lines with us, please!
5. Your favorite movie and why?
6. What is this one thing that you do first thing in the morning 🙂
7. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
8. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
9. What is your most treasured memory?
10. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Going by the rules for this award that I have received, I would like to nominate these wonderful blogs:
Have fun folks!
5 thoughts on “Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award! Yay Yay :)”
Thank you so so much for the nomination! I appreciate it so very much!
Thank you so much for nominating me! Totally made my day 🙂
Congratulations Vaishali for your first award. First time is always a very special feeling.
Thank you for nominating me for this award.
Thank you so much! I love the questions and answers! Thank you so much for thinking of me 🙂 you are so very kind!
Oh, thank you so much for the nomination! It made my day 🙂