This year has been different because it turns out that each one of us is fighting a war against a different battle, however, let’s not negate the efforts of brave Indian army men. Let’s salute the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters and soldiers fighting on the frontline. They’ve made us realize the dream of an independent and unified India, each day, every single day.
Happy Independence Day 2020!
Our freedom fighters have endured countless sufferings to show us what it means to live freely. They gave us their freedom. These positive and inspirational quotes, the very famous words of wisdom will brighten up your day and make you feel ready to take on anything. Here’s to your success!
7 Independence Day messages for Indian soldiers from the soldiers:
1. Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail. – Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey — PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
2. You have never lived until
You have almost died,
And for those who choose to fight,
Life has a special flavor,
The protected will never know! – Capt R Subramanium , Kirti Chakra (Posth)
3. We fight to win and win with a knock out, because there are no runners up in war. – General JJ Singh
4. I won’t die in an accident or die of any disease i will go down in Glory. – Major Sudhir Kumar Walia
5. Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolour (Indian flag), or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure. – Captain Vikram Batra
6. Only best of the friends and worst of the enemies visit us.
- Indian Army
7. If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death. – Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey
14 thoughts on “7 Heart-Touching Independence Day Messages for Indian Soldiers”
we also proud indian army
amazing information’s thanks for sharing
These lines are so delightful to read in independence day . Our soldiers are the real hero .
Such a wonderful post it is. The quotes definitely stand special in our hearts as these are from our real heroes.
These quotes are so true by our legends who are fighting at border for us. We (who live a protected life) will never understand what they go through.
That’s a really nice post to read so many good touching messages for the soldiers. Happy Independence Day
These are really some beautiful and inspiring messages for our soldier brothers, really loved this post.
This is so beautiful… My heart is so full from reading these messages… It’s because of those who choose to fight, we stay protected!
Independence Day is always special , These messages are so poignant and touching, in fact some of them are bound to bring tears to your eyes. Thanks for sharing these inspiring messages.
I’m so delighted reading these positive sayings from real superheroes. Salute to them.
It was a delight to read this post on the eve of Independence Day! It is so important to celebrate our soldiers and everything they do for us!
Im so so happy to read this post as i belong to a family that has all the soldiers except me; including my Mom & past generations.
This means a lot & km totally sharing this with my family of faujis .
There are runner up in the war!! Loved this line. It’s a wonderful post! Loved it
So proud of you Indian Army….