The Champa Tree wishes you all a very Happy 71st Independence Day!
Here are 5 things you can do with your child this Independence Day:
- Teach them how to make India’s flag and learn to respect it.
- Watch the Independence Day parade and let them learn about the different cultural traditions of our country.
- Watch any movie which depicts India’s Independence story, and help them understand our freedom struggle.
- Teach them India’s National Anthem. Also tell them about the significance of our National Anthem, National Bird, National Animal etc.
- Create tri-color dishes to celebrate the day. Bake cake, bread or make sandwiches, puddings in flavors (orange, vanilla, mint) etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
You might also like: