Making your own DIY Christmas card using color and pattern matching activity technique can be so much fun!
2. Colored tape
3. Plain white cards
B. How to create the Christmas themed, color and pattern matching busy bags?
1. Download the cards from. Click here to download.
2. Print them on a cardstock and laminate them if you want them to last long.
3. Cut along the line to get four cards.
4. Punch or cut out some star shapes in the colors shown in the cards.
5. Put the cards, colored tapes and colored star cutouts, some plain white cards, glue stick and a scissor in a ziplock bag. That is it! The busy bag is ready!
C. How to play?
2. Using scissors, cut the colored tape and stick it on the plain white card. Follow the pattern shown in the card to create your Christmas Tree.
3. Stick a star on top. You could even use it as a greeting card. Add a Merry Christmas Greeting and send it to your loved ones.
This post is the second from the art and craft series produced in collaboration with Purple Bee, an online store selling hands-on activity kits for children, an initiative by Aarthi Sethuraman. For more craft ideas for kids, you can reach her on email@example.com. You can Follow Purple Bee on Facebook!
Disclaimer: Some items used in this art and craft maybe dangerous for kids below a certain age, e.g. use of sharp scissors, etc. It is advised not to leave your child unattended at any of our recommended sessions of art and craft for kids.
You might also like: [display-posts tag=”diy-ideas” image_size=”thumbnail” posts_per_page=”5″ wrapper=”div” orderby=”rand”]