Motherhood is packed with a list of emotions, mostly joy and happiness top the charts followed by fear. But, to laugh on yourself is the best virtue by far. However, the underrated emotions such as humor and anger, at times together, and sometimes one chases the other (in random order) are often less talked about. Take for instance my boy’s antics…The other day, I was trying to change his diaper, which sounds like a simple task, but here is how it is in our case (most of the days). ‘Diaper’ in itself is one of the funny words to describe motherhood.
The daily dose of absurdity really requires a serious sense of motherhood humor.
- 7:00 PM– Mom (which is me) realizes its nappy changing time, so she takes off the dirty one and puts it aside (away from my little one’s reach).
- A few seconds later as she turns around to get a new diaper, Harshal has managed to get hold of the dirty one
- 7:01 PM– Mom again puts it aside and takes off H’s bottoms to put on a fresh diaper.
- A few seconds later, Harshal decides to show off his acrobatic skills.
- 7:02 PM– Performance of extraordinary feats in process. One leg at an angle of 90 degrees while the other one refuses to bend.
- A few seconds later, the boy got hold of that fresh diaper in his hands. He looks at me and waves it off, feeling really proud of it and gurgles (reminds me of our Prime Minister post the flag hoisting ceremony). I have to literally snatch the diaper from him.
- 7:03 PM– Now swinging in jive. Butt is moving in to and fro motion and the swing gets faster by the second
- A few seconds later the diaper is placed under the shiny little baby butt. Just when I am ready to tie it up, we say hello to a MASSIVE mishap! I get peed on (have it all over my face!!) His acrobatic talent in full swing with a bit of jive and gurgling.
- 7:04 PM- After cleaning the mess we go back to where we were at 7:00 PM.
- Finally, after 7 minutes, we are through with the process. Those 7 minutes seems like an eternity. I see him dry and happy. I am in a nirvana state!
So with that said, presenting to you, fun jokes, handpicked by the mommy-in-chief at The Champa Tree being served raw. Give them a read now and twice on occasions such as these (now picture a few funny motherhood memes when you read the below listed wins of a struggling mom.)
- Post –nappy-changing-self-recovery stage
- Won a baby-feeding-battle
- Been let down by your cute, little devils due to some of the other reasons
- Been (un)successful in completing a baby-related task
- So, here are the best funny pictures. I hope you enjoy these top funniest jokes on motherhood!
Motherhood humor best described through these 18 Harmless, funny jokes: