What to expect from a ride on toy car for kids? There are different factors that every parent must be aware of
Is your child a racer? Does he love the thrill of a moving car? If yes, you must be familiar with Electric Toy Cars. These are basically battery-operated cars for kids. They are electric vehicles which are specially made for children to drive with minimal complication and maximum fun.
Now, we are sure every parent would want to give the best to their child and here’s what we’re here for, to give you all the information needed by you.
Different cars use different machines due to which they have different characteristics.
While the 6V and 12V gives a pleasant experience, it is safe to say that a 24V will give a better experience for the restless. There are cars that give a mileage of more than 15mph and 18mph for cars using a 36V or 48V which is compatible for kids above the age of 7.
There are different factors that every parent must be aware of. Here are some features that you will find in your 24V Ride-On Car:
1. Age compatibility:
A child of preferably 6-9 years of age is compatible with a 24V Ride on toy vehicle. Although, rather than age, a child’s skills must be kept in mind. A 4 years old or 5 years old might have the capacity to use a 24V motor as long as they can cope up with it. So, make sure you look into that. We wouldn’t want to break their enthusiasm.
These toys run at a maximum speed of 6mph. This is one of the safest speeds to use a toy auto in. The child must keep in mind their surroundings while speeding. Even if over-speeding is not an issue since the parents can control the speed and the car itself by themselves, there are always exceptions to every situation. But, if you are looking to give the real driving experience for your kid, this is the one.
3. Battery life:
These autos typically have a battery life of around 3-4 hours which gives them a comfortable time frame to thoroughly use the most of the car. These batteries have a power capacity of around 720 Watts which is suitable for the cars. These batteries are rechargeable and some are enhanced for better performance as well.
There are cars that offer different terrain accessibility. Trucks, jeeps and dune buggies are available that gives access to rough surfaces, ditches and holes and then there are the normal autos that are suitable for your everyday plain concrete surfaces. The vehicles are fitted with well-matched tires for this purpose. The motor attached to the cars give the car the needed power to drive uphill or take a turning.
- Suitable adjustable seats are provided for the child to feel the most at ease.
- Since child safety is a major concern for parents, these automobiles come along with shock absorbers, seat belts and brake handles. These cars have almost all the safety equipment similar to that of a real vehicle.
- These vehicles are even hooked with leather seats and music players to give the genuine vibe of sitting in an actual car.
- To provide a safety net, they have a remote controller so that the parents can help their child until they are fully equipped with the car.
- The paints and coatings are typically painted with non-toxic substances.
- Parents can control the maximum speed in the cars for safety.
- Special features of cars avoid tumbling and overturning of the cars.
5. Rider weight:
A child’s weight must be kept in mind before using a car. They have a specific weight limit beyond which the vehicle might start malfunctioning or reduce the speed of the car. A 24V Ride-On accommodates 150 lbs.
Children nowadays are quite ambitious and particulate. This has led manufacturers to give a maximum range of cars. Kids can find their favorite cars in form of an electric one. This makes them even more enthusiastic. Dune buggy’s, sports cars, luxurious cars are all available at the convenience of every customer.
To make your search easier, we have listed the best 24V Ride-On Toy Cars below:
- Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX 6×4.
- Peg Perego Gaucho Superpower.
- Peg Perego Polaris Ranger RZR.
- Mercedes Licensed GLS 63 24v 2 Seat Electric Car.
- Razor Dune Buggy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
You might also like: [display-posts tag=play-toys” image_size=”thumbnail” posts_per_page=”5″ wrapper=”div” orderby=”rand”]