by March 27, 2015 updated on
TCT brings to you 7 beautiful parenting quotes and sayings. Take a look at them and tell us which one is your favorite!
1. Too much love never spoils children. Children become spoiled when we substitute “presents” for “presence”.
2. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so they know the value of things, not the price.
3. You do not have to make your children into wonderful people. You just have to remind them that they are wonderful people. If you do this consistently from the day they are born, they will believe it easily.
4. Grades do not define intelligence.
5. Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do.
6. Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhood.
7. Every child is gifted. They just unwrap their packages at different times.
12 thoughts on “Parenting quotes and sayings”
Great quotes. I really like the second one. Happiness is so much important than being rich.
Congratulations for being featured among the Top 15 parenting blogs on Baggout.
And you wanted to know my favourite authors. Paulo Coelho topped my favourite list for a long time and now it is Cecelia Ahern. As for children books, my favourites are Julia Donaldson, Susan Stegall and Eric Carle for the moment. This list is evolving and you can find out the new additions on my blog and my twitter account.
The first one is my favorite. 😉 G-uno
TSM for going through them all.
My pleasure. I look forward to your posts. G-uno
I can’t choose just one! Love them all
Thanks Terri x
I love them all and perhaps it is just what i needed to read! 🙂 Great Post!
Thanks for the appreciation!
great quotes, the first one is my favourite!