As you share heartfelt Mom quotes on Mother’s Day you should do the same for your dad as well. Sure, a dad may not do all that a mom does, but that doesn’t mean you won’t feel gratitude for all that he does and a mom doesn’t. Please take the time to honor your dad with some emotions and share heartfelt best thoughts for Father’s Day. These 6 beautiful Happy Father’s Day quotes from a son for his dad or your’s are warm and lovely.
Also, to get a little sentimental is okay.
We rounded up the 6 best father’s day quotes to give you some inspiration so that you can honor your dear daddy this Sunday, June 21.
6 Happy Father’s Day quotes from son for your son’s dad:
1. A father is someone you look upto no matter how tall you grow.
2. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lined and let me watch him do it – One of the thoughts for Father’s Day.
3. Dads are the most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventures.
4. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
5. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person. He believed in me.
6. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.