by May 13, 2015 updated on
Thanks so much Sandra from A Mommas View for nominating us for this prestigious award. It’s actually a pleasure to receive it from someone we truly admire. Sandra writes so well and the way she expresses herself.. Well! now that is commendable. Besides, she manages her house, two fantastic kids and deals with the life of an expat (which in itself is an achievement). So, kudos to you, lady! Also, many thanks to Jan from Silver Lining Mama who threw this Blog Party for the Versatile Mommy Blogger Award. Her blog Silver Lining Mama tops the chart of my favorite blogs. The entire feel and look of the website/blog is so fresh. I love the way she presents the quotes and the fonts she uses are amazing. But, that’s not it. The content is OMG! Please do pay a visit. I also recommend you visit- She-Logy, her blog project featuring many inspiring women in honor of Women’s Month.
So, here we go with 7 things about me 😉
1. I am a PR professional who quit her job early last year to pursue an equally important job, which is motherhood. Currently, I am an SAHM who works from home. I am a Content Manager to a beauty web portal (Zuri). Besides, I founded The Champa Tree late last year. It is my little girl
3. Very recently, I just finished managing PR project for LifeCell International, India’s first and largest stem cell company. All thanks to my husband for the support. The project came to us at the time when we were the busiest. Two back-to-back weddings at home, my son’s birthday, his mundan ceremony, TCT’s associations, my other work commitments and if that wasn’t all, a 3-day vacation (which was hardly one cause I was only packing and unpacking for those 3 days).. But, phew! We managed. It gives me a sense of accomplishment! So, yeah..Bring it on folks! Get me more work 🙂
4. I am an avid reader. I enjoy Indian authors
5. I am very fond of dining out. We try and visit our favorite restaurants- The Monk at Hotel Galaxy in Gurgaon, Haryana and Tonino’s at MG Road, Delhi atleast once every month. That’s how much we love oriental and Italian 🙂
6. I love listening to house and trance music. That’s one interest I would like to pass on to my son 😉
7. Oh! And my love for beer… I haven’t had a drop since 20 months.. It’s time for some binge drinking
Here is my first nomination- Marla from A Pendulum World. Friends, please check her blog out. It is beautiful, besides, Marla is on cloud 9 at the moment. Pay her a visit to know why 😉
The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.