by December 27, 2015 updated on
Here are 7 things that you cannot miss.. Like me, I am sure every parent would want their child to explore in life!
My Gem, when you grow up, explore as much as you can but do remember these sayings about life from your mom.
1. Travel in search of knowledge, love and wisdom. Camp with your father, with your crazy friends. Walk on the crisp leaves and let them rattle.
2. Taste your sweat and that of genuine hard work. Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.
3. Read. Read as much as you can. Read about happiness, sorrow. Your room should smell of books and great literature. Just when you have read it all. Read about us.
4. Laugh, laugh like your father. Sing like him and spread it around like the feathers of a peacock dancing in the rain.
5. Love yourself and love the woman you spend your time with. Fall in love, break her heart and get back to her again. That’s how you will understand the meaning of love. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t, but be sure to wish her birthday as the years go by. Who knows, you might get back together one day.
6. Lose yourself to eternity, explore the depth of your own emotions. Express your needs and shout out loud if you want to. Lose yourself to hope, joys, reverie of happiness. Explore it all. Have no regrets.
7. Savor your first kiss and be sure to never forget it. Acquire a taste for adventure called life.
My precious little one.. explore for that’s the most important thing I would like to teach you.
Travel, taste, read, laugh, love and lose yourself. Explore each day and live it like there is no tomorrow…
~ Vaishali S Sharma
My gem, when you have explored it all, read about us and remember me for I might not be around to see the wilderness of your exploration.
You might also like: