Pregnancy is a mix of anxiety and excitement. In Indian culture – it is more of an excitement for the family, near and dear ones. The expectant couple must wait nine months and over 38 weeks to meet the baby. This wait is heightened by the curiosity of the child’s gender which is only enhanced by the country’s law prohibiting gender testing. But that does not kill the anticipation.
Predictions are made, names are suggested (for both boys and girls), some toys are purchased (suitable to both boys and girls), home is decorated (for both boy and girl); in other words, everything is done for both boy and girl. Quite few parents know, that there is an Indian gender prediction chart.
This is just a prediction:
Similar to the Chinese baby gender calendar and the Mayan gender chart, the Indian gender prediction method claims to deliver true predictions for a baby’s gender. The catch here is that it might help you get an answer, but this is just a prediction!
Try this Chinese gender predictor/calculator. We have heard it is said to be up to 93 percent accurate in predicting your baby’s gender:
The Indian gender prediction chart basis is considered as one of the most reliable methods to predict your baby’s gender. You can follow the Vedic astrology chart or the one followed by our ancestors which relies on the signs and behavioral changes of a pregnant woman to find out the baby’s gender.
Our ancestors were more of instinctive people rather than relying on some charts. So instead of following the Indian pregnancy prediction chart, they would watch the behavior of the pregnant woman.
Here’s how our ancestors have been predicting:
1. If you’re carrying the baby low even before that much-anticipated “dropping” that occurs late in the third trimester before you go into labor, you may be pregnant with a boy.
2. You’re only putting on pounds around your belly. So what this states is if you’re “all belly,” that is if you’re gaining weight only around the belly, there’s a good chance you’ll welcome a boy, but if you’re carrying the excess weight in your hips, waist, and rear, you may be having a girl.
3. Your skin is clear and glowing or is your pregnancy has been riddled with acne that could rival your teen years? As the saying goes, “girls steal your beauty.” So if you’ve truly got that pregnant glow, this ancestors’ tale errs on the side of a baby boy.
4. Your morning sickness isn’t that bad? Those early weeks of pregnancy can be tough, regardless of whether you experience morning sickness or not. Some amount of queasiness is normal for every pregnant woman, but if your morning sickness is manageable, it’s possible you’re baking a boy.
5. Your urine is a dull yellow. A good idea is to take a cautious approach to any ancestors’ tales having to do with urine—there are some at-home “gender prediction” tests that can be downright dangerous! But this one is pretty tame—simply check the color of your urine to get a clue into your baby’s gender. Bright yellow? You could be carrying a girl, while a duller hue could indicate a boy.
6. Your feet are always cold. If you find that your feet are always cold now that you’re pregnant, one ancestors’ tale holds that you might be expecting a boy.
7. Your baby’s heart rate is low. You’ll probably hear that amazing beating sound sometime around 8-10 weeks at one of your first doctor’s appointments. And many people believe this treasured experience can also be one of your first possible clues into your baby’s sex: male fetuses supposedly have a heart rate that’s 140 beats per minute or slower, while girls’ hearts beat a bit faster, at 140 beats per minute or higher. Though there are studies that may prove it to be untrue. These predictions are not as the thought of as the Indian gender prediction chart, so the chances of errors are higher
8. Your partner isn’t gaining weight. This old wives’ tale says there’s a good chance you’re having a boy if your partner has been able to maintain his svelte physique even when the scale tips upward for you as the weeks progress.
The Indian gender prediction chart could be really handy. Do try it, or suggest to your friend.
But what do you think is a better option, the chart, the Chinese gender predictor chart /calculator or the body signals that the earlier people used?