Sure, a dad may not do all that a mom does, but that doesn’t mean you won’t feel gratitude for all that he does and a mom doesn’t. Please take the time to honor your dad with some emotions and share heartfelt best thoughts for Father’s Day. These 6 beautiful Happy Father’s Day quotes from son for his dad or your’s are warm and lovely.
Also, to get a little sentimental is okay.
We rounded up the 6 best father’s day quotes to give you some inspiration so that you can honor your dear daddy this Sunday, June 21.
6 Happy Father’s Day quotes from son for your son’s dad:
1. A father is someone you look upto no matter how tall you grow.
2. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lined and let me watch him do it
One of the thoughts for Father’s Day.
3. Dads are the most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventures.
4. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
5. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person. He believed in me.
6. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.