Your baby is 6-months old and his/her ‘mommy-milk-only’ time is over. Something you have been eagerly waiting for! But, here comes the single biggest worry that all mommies bond over. “What’s the best baby food that can be my child’s first food?”
What to feed the child is every mom’s worry, whether the baby is just starting solids or is a fussy toddler. A baby’s diet is an essential aspect of their physical and mental growth. Any food that they consume should be packed with essential vitamins and nutrients for their healthy development. Baby food available in the market is often considered to be unhealthy and full of preservatives.
However, that’s not always the case. There are a handful of baby food brands that are safe, healthy and carefully curated for your baby’s everyday nutritious requirements. As a practice, parents should always go through the list of ingredients to make sure there aren’t any unnecessary ingredients such as added sugars and preservatives, that aren’t the best for your little one’s growth.
Many people have constantly been at loggerheads when it comes to choosing between home-cooked food and other baby foods available on the market. Understanding the multiple doubts it creates in the minds of young mums, here is a list of the top 6 baby food brands available in India.
Every mother’s answer to the best baby food brand is here!
Gerber baby food is one of the biggest baby food brands in the world. Established in 1927, Gerber offers a variety of wholesome fruit and veggie purees that are sure to please tiny tummies – infants to pre-schoolers. Gerber products are natural fruit and veggies with no artificial flavours or colours. They offer a variety of packaging options for home and travel convenience. They even provide yummy recipes that include multiple tastes and ingredient combinations to help little ones accept new flavours and develop healthy eating habits. Gerber baby food offers a variety of wholesome fruit and veggie purees that are sure to please tiny tummies – infants to pre-schoolers. Our yummy recipes include multiple tastes and ingredient combinations to help little ones accept new flavours and develop healthy eating habits.
Gerber food options include:
1. Age-appropriate texture and nutrition
2. Organic and non-organic options
3. Made with natural fruit and veggies
4. No artificial flavours or colours
5. Variety of packaging options for home and travel convenience
6. Ingredients that are sourced and grown by Gerber: They are the only Baby food brand to control the entire supply chain of our product!
7. Good for baby and the planet: Gerber is committed to the (CFF) Clean Field Farming practice and striving for even bigger things. In their new partnership with TerraCycle, they are working to make all of their packaging 100% nationally recyclable.
8. Backed by research: The brand has invested a ton of resources into Feeding Infants and Toddlers Study (FITS) to learn more facts, take action, and custom design your baby’s journey. Because of all they’ve learned from this study, they’re able to make nutritious food, bring us awesome content in MyGerber and create dietitian designed personalized menus with their Menu Planner.
6 months to 4 years
Rs. 500 onwards
iBhejo which is a registered corporation in India brings and stocks the best baby food brand in India. As their name suggests, iBhejo specializes in procuring products from the U.S. and delivering them directly to consumers based in India. They offer customers in India a simple and efficient way to purchase products not normally available in India. and are committed to serving the consumer with the best prices and fastest delivery possible.
They partner with various fulfilment services providers and resellers in India and the U.S. to procure genuine products. These offers are at the best prices and deliver them to the customer as fast as possible.
by Swati Mehra