- 10 Simple Father’s Day crafts:
- 7. Crown for The King:
- Subscribe to Blog via Email
Ditch the traditional amazon gifts. What better gift for your dad that is handmade and personalized? And, when it comes from his kids, it is a certainly irreplaceable memory of his life. This Father’s Day, let’s make simple crafts and honor our dads for their unconditional love and affection. One of the best father’s day gifts this year could be a handmade yet simple father’s day crafts work made from our little one’s tiny hands.
Get crafty and get inspired with these over 10 simple Father’s Day craft ideas. Get your children and help them to make this day special for their father. Scroll ahead and make some wonderful memories with your toddler.
10 Simple Father’s Day crafts:
1. Love hand-prints
These cute little hand-prints are a wonderful personalized gift.
Materials Required: Scissors, Pen, Pencil, and Color Paper.
1. Take the color paper and trace your toddler’s hand. Make two copies of the same.
2. Cut out a strip of paper and fold it accordion style.
3. Using a pen, you can write the message on one hand.
4. Stick the accordion strip on the insides of the hands as shown in the image. And your gift is ready.
2. Mason Jars
Cute little personal jars with his favorite items would bring the smile that you are expecting on his face.
Materials Required: Mason jar, ribbons, color papers, color pen, punching machine, ribbon, and thread.
1. Take the color papers and cut them into small pieces. Fold the same as a book. Using a pen draw and write your message to your dad.
2. Take the mason jar and fill it with specific things that your dad always loves to eat such as dry fruits, chocolates, candy, etc.
3. Close it airtight. Using the punching machine, pierce a hole in the top right corner of the color paper and insert the thread through the holes.
4. Once done, tie the thread around the lid of the jar. Take the ribbons and tie like a bow around the lid of the jar.
5. Sweet and healthy jar of happiness and love is ready to be gifted.
3. Bookmarks – Best Father’s Day gifts
For all the dads who are bookworms, bookmarks would be a thoughtful gift.
Materials Required: Googly eyes, construction color paper, glue, scissors, punching machine, pipe cleaners, pipe cleaners.
1. Cut the construction paper in 3-inch X 5 ½ dimension. In the middle cut the nose by slicing in the middle.
2. Keep the nose flapping in the center.
3. Stick the googly eyes onto the top of the cut-out nose. Punch a hole at the top of the bookmark.
4. Take the pipe cleaner and insert it through the hole.
5. Bend it to get the hook feel. The bookmark is ready to be used.
4. Handprint keychain
Keychains that are personalized and handmade are the fancy and beautiful gifts that can be used in daily life.
Materials Required: Crystal Clear Plastic, marker, scissors, punching machine, gloss acrylic craft paint, 10mm jump rings, split key ring, gloss mod podge, parchment paper, oven, and butter knife.
1. Get your child’s hand and paint it with its favorite color. Coat it deeply so that it is wet but not drippy.
2. Firmly press the hand over the crystal-clear plastic and get a good and clear imprint.
3. Once done, allow it to dry completely. Flip the plastic and write your toddler’s name and a small message with a marker.
4. Cut the hand-print using scissors as per the trace of the hand. Punch a hole before you put it into the oven.
5. Take a tray and the parchment paper. Place the painted side up and pre-heat the oven to 325 F.
6. The handprint shall curl and flip a little once baked. Usually, it needs 2-3 minutes.
7. Remove the hand-print from the parchment paper using the butter knife and allow it to cool.
8. Coat the painted parts with a glossy mod podge to ensure the paint hasn’t worn off.
9. Pass the key ring through the punched holes.
10. The key-chain is ready for the keys to be put.
5. Dad rocks – Most creative Father’s Day crafts idea!
Cute little paperweight for your dad’s workstation.
Materials Required: Small beach rocks, color paint, and a black marker.
1. Take a few grey colored small beach rocks, wash it, and paint it with your favorite colors.
2. Allow it to dry. Once dried using the black marker you can write the message for your dad and dry it.
3. Simple and sweet gift.
6. Swag stickers
Tell your dad what you feel about him by gifting these small and sweet ‘dad swag stickers’.
Materials Required: Sticker sheet, scissors, medium-size circle punch, and printable dad swag template.
1. Take a print of the dad swag template on the sticker sheet.
2. Cut the sticker using scissors.
3. Using the circle punch, cut away the swag badges as per given in the reference image.
7. Crown for The King:
Isn’t your dad, the first Prince of your life? If yes, this crown must be for him.
Materials Required: Printed or plain color paper, duct tape, and scissors.
1. Using any of dad’s hat, measure the head size.
2. Using scissors, cut the printed or plain color paper according to the size and the width of your imagination.
3. Keep one side plain and cut the other long side of the cut-out into any design which would be the top of the crown.
8. In his footsteps
Every father’s dream is to see his little one following his footsteps.
Materials Required: White paper, acrylic paint, dad’s footwear, and your toddler’s footwear.
1. Take your dad’s footwear and paint it a bright color. Keep it wet but not drippy.
2. Once done, place it on the white paper and press it firmly. Allow it to dry.
3. Take your toddler’s footwear and paint it again with another bright color and ensure it is wet.
4. Place it on the already painted imprint and allow it dry.
9. Scribble mug
Coffee mugs are always relished by fathers.
Materials Required: Plain coffee mug and permanent marker.
1. Get a plain coffee mug. Using a permanent marker, scribble your thoughts for your dad.
2. Allow it to dry. Once dried, you can gift wrap it.
10. Fridge magnets
This personalized is the most simple and easy craft to work.
Materials Required: White paper, pen, photos, scissors, small magnets, and glue.
1. Take the print of all the photos of all the members of the family.
2. Cut just the face of all the photos and stick the magnets on the backside of the picture.
3. Now, take the white paper and write the message and your thoughts for your dad.
4. Stick it on the fridge using the face magnets.
I am thrilled, are you thrilled? Wait not, just a few more days are only left for the most special day of the year. So, get your crafts out and your creative instincts work. Shhh! Keep it secret and surprise your father, this Sunday. Yes! Coming Sunday is the day to celebrate your love for dad and make some wonderful memories for life.
Subscribe to Blog via Email