by March 10, 2015 updated on
TCT celebrates- The Daydreamer Award. Take a look at our nominations and thanks so much, our dearest Mommy Blogger- Real Mom of Long Island for nominating us!
The Champa Tree was nominated by Real Mom of Long Island for this awesome award! I am in love with her blog. She writes with such an ease. Folks! Do give The People I love With a gentle read. This one post is my favorite for it reflects such beautiful and heartfelt emotions. Besides, I wonder how she knew that I am a daydreamer. According to Free Dictionary available online:
A dreamlike musing or fantasy while awake, especially of the fulfillment of wishes or hopes.
intr.v. day·dreamed or day·dreamt (-drĕmt′), day·dream·ing, day·dreams
So true! I do have dreamlike musings while I am awake, but that doesn’t mean that I ignore my day-to-day life and household chores.
The challenge set for me was to describe my absolute dream job. And, so, let me first share a bit about my daily job 😉 :
- Wake up and breastfeed Brat H
- Make tea /quick breakfast meal for Ace and me
- Sterilize baby dishes/wake up Brat H and play a little with him
- Feed him semi-solids, massage and bathe him & prepare him for his nap time
- Work a little (check emails/ write/ blog)
- Laundry/Attend to miscellaneous house chores
- Work a little bit more
- Ace is back from work so mum and baby enjoy the evening with daddy and we talk, play and sing!
- Get dinner ready. This one meal is done together
- Put Brat H to sleep while Ace and I work a little bit more and then talk a bit before we kiss goodnight!
- Weekends are usually about grocery shopping and a fancy meal/shopping
My dream job, however, is.. To be a great mother and be able to feed my baby on time, make sure he eats well and sleeps for long hours and wakes up just when I am nearly done with all my chores (including writing). I daydream about a beautiful getaway, a weekend packed with my favorite spa treatment while Ace takes care of Brat H while I am gone (means feeds him, puts him to sleep etc.) Oh! I also daydream about sleep. A good 8 hours sleep without any interruptions!
I propose another challenge to some of my fellow bloggers. Do take a look at their lovely blogs too: Describe yourself. Tell us what you have been meaning to tell the world about yourself..It would be really nice if you can put together a casual post. I don’t mean to take up much of your time here:
Take a look at the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Complete the challenge they set you.
- Select a blog or blogs that you want to give the award to. (The amount of blogs you select is unlimited!)
- Tell them about it and set them a challenge.
- Please include the rules in your post.
- You can use the image I have used for the award!
You might also like: